Drone Focus Conference
May 30-31, 2018
That’s a wrap. Thank you for attending the 3rd annual Drone Focus Conference. We hosted over 600 attendees for two days with over 55 speakers from all around the nation. Our attendees covered over 29 states, 8 countries, and over 290 companies from across the UAV and unmanned systems industry.
Be sure to Save the Date for Drone Focus Conference 2018 in Fargo, North Dakota on May 30 – May 31, 2018.
Drone Focus Conference Speaker Lineup
What can I expect at Drone Focus Conference?
This conference is designed to serve as a platform for you to build your business, your knowledge and simply get you in a room to network with fellow enthusiasts and learn more about what’s going on in our region. Wondering how that’s possible? Take a peek into our event highlights:
- Student Pitches – Students are invited to pitch their latest drone or unmanned systems idea for a chance to present on the main stage right in the middle of the conference.
- Drone Focus Fest – What’s the point of a drone conference without getting some live drone action? Think drone races, autonomous vehicle and tractor shows and new consumer product launches – all from the comforts of the Fargo Microsoft campus.
- Focused Lunches (add-on $15 per person) – Select from one of our focused lunches and network with the right people over lunch and a presentation on May 31st.
- Agriculture use – led by Peterson Farms Seed with panelists from across the industry focusing on UAV’s in agriculture.
- UAV’s at work -RDO Equipment Co. hosts this focused lunch, featuring panelists who will speak to the real business impact of UAS technology, including how drones have changed workflow and seeing ROI with drone use.
- Autonomous Vehicles – Panel discussion with Marlo Anderson and Dave Blair to discuss the future and potential of Autonomous Vehicles in our state and region
- Women and Drones – All female led discussion, focused on the diversity with the UAS and Autonomous Vehicle industry. Open to all, not restricted to women.
- Drone Focus Film Festival – With submissions from all over the world, prepare to be transported to a variety of destinations, packed full of incredible shots all filmed from drones. Plus, if you’re a Drone Focus attendee, you’ll get two votes towards your favorite film.
- Part 107 training – The Fargo Jet Center has partnered with Drone Focus to offer Part 107 training for conference attendees at a discounted rate the day before and after the conference. For more information, please contact Tajae Viaene at email@example.com.
- National Autonomous Vehicle Day – May 31st is officially being announced at Drone Focus as National Autonomous Vehicle Day with our friends at National Day Calendar. Yes, it’s a big deal.
As you may have gathered, this isn’t your typical conference. You’ll not only get to hear from industry professionals, but you’ll have opportunities to interact with them and others in the room. Chances are, you’ll spend more time networking than sitting in a chair. With intentional breaks woven into the schedule, this conference is all about connection. Connection to your next business partner. Connection to someone who shares your love for the industry. Connection to an ecosystem looking to help leverage your ideas. Will you join us?
Interested in getting involved with Drone Focus 2018? Reach out and we can set up a call, coffee, or meeting to talk about the opportunities available.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendations for 2018
Help us create a better conference by providing recommendations on speakers and content for 2018. All you have to do is complete the survey below.