The Women Entrepreneur Cohort is a 16-week long program that includes training around topics that ensure your startup is being built upon a firm foundation, while preparing you for the next stage of growth. Free to apply, this experience offers one-on-one mentorship, weekly programming focused on business fundamentals, speaking opportunities and a vast network of supporters to rapidly scale your impact and business.
Community is an important part of the entrepreneurial journey. This cohort seeks to create a community to increase the success of women entrepreneurs and accelerate their growth in the Fargo-Moorhead area.
Weekly Programming - Trainings that prepares entrepreneurs in business fundamentals through the CO.STARTERS program with the The Nice Center.
Media and Press Workshop - A strategy session where a facilitator will work through key talking points, branding assistance and an overall media strategy.
1 Million Cups Presentation - Each cohort member receives an opportunity to speak at 1 Million Cups Fargo. 1 Million Cups Fargo is a free weekly program that educates, engages and connects entrepreneurs from around the midwest.
1:1 Mentorship - Two 30-minute flexible one-on-one mentorship sessions with an experienced community leader.
Prairie Den Access - Each cohort member will receive a Flex Membership for 3 months to the Prairie Den, a co-working space in downtown Fargo that provides a space to work, fast internet access and printing capabilities.
Signature Event - This event gives cohort members an opportunity to share their businesses with community members, supporters and business leaders. More details to come.
- You are the founder or co-founder of a venture in any vertical industry.
- You have 10 years or less of experience with their venture.
- Your venture has between $1-$999,999 in annual revenue.
- This is not an idea stage incubator; all of our startups must have a form of an in-market product or service.
- Must attend at least 80% of sessions and all mentor sessions.
- Must present at the Signature Event at the end of the program.
- 2 - 5 hours per week of structured programs.
- 10+ hours of implementing program tools inside your nonprofit or organization (i.e. refining financial models, apply strategies, etc.).
Apply to be a part of the program today!
Review the eligibility criteria and time commitment listed.
Use the link above to apply for the cohort. The application will take roughly 30 minutes.
- Applications close December 18th.
Applicants will receive a notification of the status by January 15th.
Women Entrepreneur Cohort starts in February.
Sign up to receive emails and learn about the application process, the benefits, and more.