This week 1 Million Cups Fargo goes on the road to NDSU’s Barry Hall in downtown Fargo for the second annual Intern Day! Last year dozens of local companies pitched their open internships for spring and summer.
Students from all fields are encouraged to attend 1 Million Cups to learn about all the opportunities. Businesses are encouraged to pitch from all area’s of their company.
Want To Pitch?
If are a business looking to pitch your internships all you have to do is show up Wednesday at 9:00 am at Barry Hall.
Here is what you should prepare:
- 30 second pitch – tell us who your are, your company, the open internships you have (paid or unpaid) and how to contact you.
- bring your business cards – you will need to give one to us and a bunch for the students who want to apply
- plan some extra time after cups to meet with students in the lobby
Want To Get An Internship?
If you are a student looking for an internship, this is a the perfect place to come to! Here is what you should do to prepare for Intern Day:
- show up and look your best – this will be your first interview
- bring your resume (have a few ready) as businesses will be available after cups to chat
- come early and network
- take notes – the pitches will come quick – if you hear something you are interested in, write it down
What If I Can’t Be There?
We know not all students interested in internships will be able to make it. We will be collecting all the pitches along with all the contact information. Emerging Prairie will publish the information via emergingprairie.com
See you at Barry Hall in downtown Fargo, tomorrow, Wednesday January 27th for Intern day.