Due to the current outbreak of COVID-19, Emerging Prairie and the Prairie Den are taking precautions in order to halt the spread of the virus in our community. These guidelines are set forth in the best interest of our members and community in mind.
Starting immediately, the Den will be member-only and key-card access only until April 6th.
- All guests must sign-in upon entering the Prairie Den.
- If you have dedicated desk space, please make sure you are properly cleaning it after use.
- If you use a table in the co-working space, please clean the surface after use.
- Always wash your hands after using the bathroom, and use hand-sanitizer every hour.
- Avoid sharing food with others.
- Avoid shaking hands with others, if possible.
- Please be mindful that large groups have a higher chance of spreading the illness. When possible, keep in-person meetings under 10 people, and be mindful of out of town attendees.
If you begin showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus and have been present in the Prairie Den in the past two weeks, begin the self-quarantine process and please email Jordan Jost at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have traveled to a country or state that has a high reported number of COVID-19 instances, please consider staying home for two weeks before working at the Prairie Den.
If you have any questions/concerns about these guidelines, please email email@example.com.