- This event has passed.
June 30, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
About this event
Cultivate Conference is an agriculture technology conference that convenes innovators to explore technology innovations they’ve created, are currently building, or are searching for in their industry. The conference seeks to energize the AgTech community by showcasing the latest developments in AgTech and how it solves real world problems faced by the agriculture industry.
Goals of the Conference:
- Accelerate innovation in agriculture by exposing work being done in the industry
- Provide a platform for growers to give their feedback on work being done in AgTech
- Create connections between startups, corporations, investors, growers, and universities
- Highlight public-private partnerships in the industry and areas of opportunity
What to Expect:
- Networking Opportunities: The conference will be peppered with plenty of networking opportunities and we will create space for attendees to connect.
- Relevant Content: Conference content will be woven in a narrative format to keep everyone engaged.
- Hybrid: This event will be hybrid so participants can attend in-person or virtually.
- Workshops: There will be workshops and meetings conducted around a variety of topics.
- Farm Management
- Farm of the Future
- Farmer Challenges
Those involved in or interested in the agtech industry, including growers, startups, corporations, ecosystem builders, government entities, research institutions, and investors.
Schedule + Speakers:
If you are interested in getting involved, email Andrew Jason email@example.com
About Grand Farm:
Grand Farm, powered by Emerging Prairie, capitalizes on the region’s potential and expertise in the agriculture and technology industries. Grand Farm will accelerate the research and innovation into technology which will be present on the farm of the future – impacting North Dakota, the United States, and the world by solving challenges in the agriculture industry and developing new opportunities. Grand Farm is located in Fargo, North Dakota.