POSSIBILITY SYMPOSIUM ON SOCIAL BUSINESS
Wednesday, October 24th | 6:30pm – 9:30pm
The Stone Building
Join the Bush Foundation and Emerging Prairie for the third Possibility Symposium on Social Business. Social entrepreneurs are applying business models and strategies to solve unique social challenges in our communities. Each of our invited speakers has an idea in action in their community. Our hope is to offer them a platform to share their work and ideas with each other and community leaders.
We’ll gather to learn and listen from our speakers as well as taking time to connect with each other. In addition to the speakers, we’ll curate an audience of organizations, foundations, and business leaders.
Possibility Symposium speakers include:
- Dana Mortenson – World Savvy
- Hukun Dabar – African Development Center
- Yann Niteka – No Lackin’
- Leola Daul – Heart and Soul Cafe
- Stacy Tornell – ASL School
- Jenny Olson – Recovery Reinvented
- Jeff Knight – Ugly Food of the North
- Gia Rassier – Ugly Food of the North
- Kayla Sorum – Hopeful Heart Project
- Zoe Bundy – Brainy Ladies
- Kodee Gartner – Annie Capital
- Laura Caroon – Ladyboss
- Allison Barmann – Bush Foundation
- Kim Pladson – TNT Kids Fitness
- Troy Derheim – Derheim Inc.